Missing a tooth or several teeth together due to an accident or trauma used to be a painful an embarrassing situation in the past. Thanks to modern dentistry, this problem has numerous solutions now. Apart from bridges, partials and complete dentures, one can opt for dental implants, which are comfortable and look exactly like natural teeth.
Our team of Implantologists at Dentzz have received their training from various countries across the world, including USA, UK and Germany. With a success rate of 99.2% we are one of the top choice for dental implants in India. We offer single tooth replacement, multiple tooth replacement and replacement of all teeth with warranties of up to 20 years.
If you want to undergo a dental implant procedure, let me give you glimpse as to how it will be carried out at Dentzz.
- On your first visit the assigned dentist will first examine your mouth carefully. He/she will then take x-rays of your teeth, jaw and head to determine whether you’re fit for it.
- After designing a plan to carry out the procedure, the dentist will then take you through the whole process before starting.
- At the first stage, the dentist will start by inserting a dental implant into the jawbone underneath the gum tissue. After joining the gum tissue together the implant will get fixed with the bone as well as attached to the gum. This will take several months to heal, until it’s time to move on to the second stage.
During the second stage, the dentist attaches an abutment to the implant, the abutment connects the replacement tooth to the implant. Sometimes, the first and second stage will be carried out in a single sitting.
- The artificial tooth made by your dentist is then attached to the abutment. Sometimes you may have to visit more than once to get the replacement tooth properly fit.
- When you visit us for replacement of several or all your teeth, our expert will anchor a fixed bridge on the dental implants. This bridge spans over an area that has no teeth.
At Dentzz, our job does not end with the procedure. The dentist will show you how to take care of your implants along with proper cleaning methods. Post-surgery check-ups will be scheduled for at least a year to ensure your implants are in good condition.
Call now +91 8879399289 / +91 22 43555777 to book your appointment.