Patients who have multiple oral health conditions can benefit from full mouth rehabilitation performed by experts at Dentzz dental. Our numerous extremely satisfied patients are a proof of our superior service and top-notch dental techniques.
Full mouth rehabilitation is a comprehensive procedure that involves several restorative treatments therefore it is recommended to visit a renowned dental clinic. It typically includes a team of dentist (to perform procedures like crowns, bridges and veneers), and periodontists (gum specialist), orthodontists, oral surgeons (tooth movements and positions expert) and endodontists (tooth pulp expert).
Benefits of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
After undergoing a full mouth rehabilitation process a person can receive many benefits. Patients who took this treatment at Dentzz in the past were overwhelmed to see results after the procedure, which includes:
- Relief from pain due to misaligned jaw and improper bite
- Sharp and refreshing facial contours which usually cave-in due to missing teeth
- Much stronger and stable foundation because of restoring the lost bone in the jaw
- Healthier gums after treatment of gum diseases
- Overall a happier, healthier and confident smile
Full mouth rehabilitation process
The first step of any treatment at Dentzz dental begins with a consultation. During this consultation our dentist will evaluate your mouth, including the teeth, gums and bone. It will help them determine the extent of the damage. The dentist will then generate a treatment plan that can include one or many of the following procedures:
- To ensure that the gums are healthy the dentist might suggest periodontal treatments like, root planning, periodontal surgery or scaling.
- If the teeth are misaligned the dentist may advise expanders, spacers, retainers, traditional braces or Invisalign.
- Oral surgery such as soft or hard tissue grafting, root canal therapy, or extractions.
- Dental restorative treatments like bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays or fillings
- Tooth implant to support replaced teeth if any
- Cosmetic treatments such as dental bonding, tooth whitening, porcelain veneers or gum re-contouring
Patients in need of a full mouth rehabilitation treatment do not have to look elsewhere once they come to Dentzz. Our dental specialists have practised at renowned dental colleges and institutes across the world and therefore offer comprehensive services to patients with different needs.