country for an appointment
|+44 800 098 8434|
| You can also mail us at
Sleep through your root canals
Is your tooth infection (caused by tooth decay or injury) bothering you too much? Have you heard the rumours that root canal is an unpleasant dental procedure? Have you been diagnosed with the need of going for this treatment but dread the dentist? One can now experience root canal treatments with ease and without pain thanks to our skillful techniques and latest developments.
Root canal treatment is the removal of the infected soft tissue within the tooth and its replacement by an artificial inert ‘filling’ material. This procedure basically saves the tooth and eliminates dental pain. You many need root canal for any of these reasons:
- Persistent toothache
- Decay of teeth or cavities which are deep
- Tooth becoming darker after an injury or trauma
- Swelling of gum near the tooth
- Tender gums or teeth
Root canals at Dentzz Dental:
- Are extremely comfortable and absolutely painless. Along with technical superiority, our team is specially trained to perform the procedure in a gentle and soothing way.
- Are generally completed in one session of less than 30 minutes. If required, upto 6 root canals can be performed in a single session.
- Are performed by globally trained Microendodontists. (Endodontists are dentists specially trained for root canals, Microendodontists are a cream of endodontists with super speciality training).
- Are performed under the total isolation of teeth using rubber dam techniques.
Consequences of delaying root canal treatments are devastating.
For any specific query or for an appointment,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us on +91 9819916333